Red Rock Landscape, Inc. is a locally owned and operated company that has served the greater Harrisburg area since 2001. We’ve experienced steady growth over the years and we attribute it to having great employees, loyal customers, and establishing a reputation built on excellence.
We are all about beauty, function, and sustainability. From installing pavers, to planting, to mowing, to landscape curbing, we handle a lot of services that can help transform and maintain your property.
We are passionate about the hardscape industry and getting it done right. Our belief is that every customer should enjoy their outdoor spaces for many years to come. We take great pride in our work and are committed to using the best practices, products and plant materials around.
Dave Gustafson is the founder and President of Red Rock Landscape, Inc. From a young age, he liked to be outside, be creative and work with his hands. Throughout high school and college, he mowed lawns and upon graduating from Messiah College in 2001, he went into the landscaping field full-time. Dave and his small, hardworking and dedicated team have grown the business from a mowing and maintenance company to include hardscaping, landscape curbing, planting, and outdoor lighting services.
Dave’s wife, Christie, officially joined the team in 2009 and handles all things administrative. We strongly believe that our success is attributed to our mentors, key employees (and friends), hard work, and a whole lot of God’s grace over the years.
- Passion – We are passionate about our vocation. We provide services that enhance the beauty and quality of life in our community.
- People – We value our employees by fostering an enjoyable work environment and acknowledging that our business thrives because of them. We value our customers by providing excellent workmanship marked by quality, reliability, and integrity.
- Precision – We strive for perfection in every project we undertake.
- Pause – We want to create outdoor spaces that allow people to step back and appreciate the beauty of creation.
- Profit – We value the ability to provide for our families and reinvest in our local and global communities. Profit is necessary to the vitality of our business.