Red Rock Landscape Inc, in Mechanicsburg, is a landscape/hardscape company that serves the greater Harrisburg area. We’ve experienced steady growth over the years and we attribute it to having great employees, loyal customers, and establishing a reputation built on excellence.
We foster an enjoyable work environment and work very hard, but insist on having fun in the process. We are all about beauty, function, and sustainability. From installing pavers, to planting, to mowing, to landscape curbing, we cover a lot of services that can help transform and maintain a client’s property. We take great pride in our work and commit to giving our best on every project.
We enjoy maintaining properties and enhancing landscapes. When customers entrust us with their property they should have full confidence that we will care for it with competence, attention to detail, and dependability. We are looking for a landscape professional who shares our passion for a job well done.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Work to ensure mowing and landscape (installation and maintenance) contracts are completed to company standards and within budget and timeline.
- Ensure that job site is cleaned up and that it is left in an acceptable manner.
- Operate vehicles and coordinates supply logistics.
- Communicate in a professional manner with vendors, customers, and co-workers.
- Maintains accurate time sheets and other necessary paperwork.
- Represent Red Rock at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Other duties as assigned by the President of Red Rock Landscape
- Embraces company’s core values of passion, people, precision, pause, and profit.
- Two or more years of previous experiences as landscape professional.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must demonstrate a professional level of competency in the areas installation, bed maintenance, plantings, plant care.
- Experience driving trucks and trailers is preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and a good driving record.
- Good work ethic and communication skills.
Employment offers may be contingent on applicant successfully completing background screenings and drug test.
$15-$16 per hour.
Red Rock Landscape, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Red Rock Landscape, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Red Rock Landscape, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Red Rock Landscape, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.